jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

My Missifuz



I have a great pets, my cat. your name is Missifuz, she is very beautiful. missi is very loving,affectionate, with all the people, above all with me. Missifuz came home posing as the daughter of a cat that was my sister, that cat was called "pluma". after a while, taking account we conclude that missi was too big to be the daughter of my sister's cat, but in any way we were with her. 
someone of the physical characteristic of my cat. she have all his fur color black and white, is particularly attractive your leg rear right of white color. actually Missi is very fat because had the experience pain of pluma, she had two litter of kitten, for this reason when arrive missifuz at my house  immediately  with my lousy pay save someone coin for sterilize my cat. 
Currently  missi is very fat because we had the experience pain of pluma, she had two litter of kitten, for this reason when arrive Missifuz at my house  immediately  with my lousy pay save someone coin for sterilize my cat.

My dear Missifuz sleep all night with me, together we woke up very early because we get hungry or want to go to the bathroom. after having breakfast at about 6 in the morning, i open the door to let my cat out to his visits morning and i go back to bed an hour before leaving for college.

That's the story of the best cat in the universe, my Missifuz.





1 comentario: