sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

A great friend


Hello everybody , this time I would like to tell you about a great friend of mine, my cousin. Her name is Luna and is 18 years old. She is a great person , we’ve been through many things togethe. It’s always great to have a friend who you can trust and Luna is that friend . She is a very sociable person, loves to dance, sing karaoke and basically enjoy life. She is always filled with so many things to do, but whenever I need her, she doesn’t hesitate to be there for me. We love each other very much. She always talking to her friends about her mother's family. We both love our family because each member is a true animated movie character .
Currently, Luna is studying at the University of Chile and as we study at the same campus we have shared several lunches together which makes me very happy. Recently I had a sad day and called my cousin, she told me she would meet me and so, went to eat ice cream while telling her all my sorrows. Sometimes it is important to have a good friend around, especially if your friend is also your cousin , because as she knows my whole life , it allows me to skip several explanations when I have to tell a story .
In the photo below you can see me along Luna, who is disguised as a character from the series "El chavo del 8". This is the favorite series is our cousin Adita, she has Down Syndrome. She and her 15 years old cousin dance and sing the songs in the series.



1 comentario:

  1. Great picture. My cousin's name is also Luna, but she's much younger than me. I don't have any cousin of my age, I think would be very nice have a relationship like yours.
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar