jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Verse: write it down before you forget it...

I think that the poetry are people dont restrictions on the use of your imagination.I think its is very important, you are perfectly at liberty to do what you like in the word of the handwriting . I very like writing poems, I am part of the world of nevermore! (well, figuratively speaking)

The poems is for me the best form for express my feeling. I am very sentimental, and very sensitive to events occurring around me, is is for this reason that the poetry is part of my life. 

I want to you an invitation to dream of a pencil in hand and dare to translate dreams into the language of the verses.
  
Share with you some extract of my poems, I hope you like!

"When a dream is alive
there is a body and a heart that beats
thousand of thoughts, a thousand of rhymes sung two eyes, one hand raised
there is you and me where to find us".


"We live to work
I breathe, I eat and work
Sometimes i work and dont eat
Sometimes I work, work, and work
Exhausted even to breathe
I have tired my hands
On my back and my soul
But I can not complain
I have a roof and I have a bread
Children who no longer see And A wife to forget ... "
(remnants of an exploded)


"Come to carpet the steps we follow
Give me the certain of an honest answer
It is not enough evidence quiet in the window
With his white face and stare.
I admit I do not understand the singing of this hour
After reaching the highest notes
This is the anguish that burns in my chest
The unspeakable sadness that bathes me".



  

1 comentario: