lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

My favorite webpages.



I usually visit traditional Internet pages, for example, youtube and facebook, I´m not a real surfer!
http://picasa.google.cl/ is a page that opens when I enter the google browser, here I can organize, edit, and share my photos.
Picasa 3.9 is the new application from Google, some of the things you can do are:
  •       Share to your Google+ circles .  You can share directly to  the circles you`ve created in Google+. They'll see your photos and videos. People that don´t use Google+ aren´t left out. They'll get an email to view your album, and they don´t have to join to do so.
  •           New photo editing effects . Here you can entertain using different effects for pictures.
  •         Side by side editing. Compare two different photos side by side. Or compare the original and edited versions versions of the same photo simultaneously as you apply edits in Picasa.
With this program I created different photo montages using photos of my paintings, here I give you an example:


This are the photos









And here the result!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario