martes, 10 de julio de 2012

Section of movies ...


Honestly I don’t have a favorite movie but are so many that like to me. The most famous are “Titanic”, “Life is Beautiful”, “Forrest Gump” and “The Pianist”. When I choose movies I really don’t have specific topics. Perhaps there are movies that are not so good but this came just in the  right moment so they became very importants to me, for example, "before the end of the day", "50 First Dates", "PS: I Love you" or " Never Let Me Go".
There are two films that would bail out of the many that I like becouse they have made a space in my life, one of them is "My Life in Pink" which is about a child who assumes that he would like to be a girl, how exposed the plot made ​​me mourn several minutes because I think that before seeing the film I had not challenged enough the issue of homosexuals, was a strong film for me.
The other film are "Violeta went to heaven" which chronicles the life of a well-known Chilean artist Violeta Parra. I admire the great courage of Violeta Parra, a woman who brought the Chilean art  around the world.
Finally, in this part of the Blog I like to put in the table the film "Moulin Rouge", this movie present the Tango of Roxanne,a part that fascinates me because of its enormous power,





1 comentario:

  1. So romantic! Very good Romy. I know that english is difficukt for you but you try and try and that counts!

    Thanks for your effort. It will be really appreciated!

    Cheers!!

    ResponderEliminar