jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

my photomontage


This picture is a photomontage of myself with one of my paintings, I like it a lot! I think that is able to capture a full portrait of me, above all as another part of the work

I like the abstract art and see how every person gives the painting their own interpretation, however there are some that look it and their opinion isn’t enough so they ask me what I see in the painting, what was I feeling and I refuse to give them an answer because “Art interprets itself” or at least mine do. I want to give to the people the possibility to think openly about what they see and tell it with conviction; I invite them to imagine, to be free of to empower the painting with a name and a meaning as valuable as I could gave it as author.

In a world in which everything is bottled-up, fast-cooked and digested even faster, I invite the people to stop and imagine… We have to seize that this is still free for now.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario