jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Missi

My favorite pet is the cat. I have a very precious and nice cat, it´s name is Missifuz, but we call her Missi. Her fur is black and white but she isn’t “colocolina”, or maybe it is and we haven’t noticed (Just kidding).
Missi is a hunter cat, she climb up to the top of the trees and from there she hunts pigeons. At first, when we found feathers, blood and bird heads, we had to fight against her nature and try to civilize her (It din’t worked! Hahaha). Nevertheless I love my hunter cat!!
Missi is very social, she goes out around the neighborhood all day and comes back in the night to sleep, but not always at home; when Missi notice that I’m at home she talks with me (Catlike).
Sincerely I believe that people should have animals as their friends, is a fascinating experience.
Greetings to all cat lovers!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario