domingo, 24 de noviembre de 2013

Topo Gigio


When I was little, one of the TV shows that I liked the most  was Topogigio. I remember that with my brother Rodrigo we used to do big efforts to stay awake and achieve to watch it. We really loved Topogigio!
At that times we had to share the same room. Close to 8 hours my mother always gave us our milk and then she used to send us to bed. Hot mil was terrible to my brother, he loved it buet after drinking it he couldn’t avoid to fell sleep instantly. That annoyed me a lot, so I forced him to promise that he would stay awake. Though he promise it, he couldn’t make it. Almost every time, Rodrigo fell into deep dreams at the moment.
Before Topogigio we watched Sucupira, an historic TVN’s show that until this day I remember the obberture but not the subject that was it told. Rodrigo could watch it barely, but after his eyes were closed before he colud tell. I even get to kick him, but it was useless. I lost him inevitably every night and at worse, i got scared because of the lonelyness and the dark. When little my imagination played tricks with me so every shadow was terrifying. Every time my brother felt sleep I started with cold sweat and couldn’t enjoy magnificent Topogigio. At worse, i knew that when I would  listen the chanting “A la camita, a la camita”, my mom would tourn of the TV.
Never the less, those little scarying nights I keep in my memory a beatiful sensation of joy every time I return on those infant memories.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little tale of my own past! Hugs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AFasYNOifk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario