sábado, 16 de noviembre de 2013

Balance of the year

Honestly I don’t want to do this. Unfortunately I have to do it a little bit obligated. Here I go!
This year I have been experience a lot of new things.

I write poetry since I was 7 years old. And I am a painter since I am a little kid.  But the truth is that when I won the first place In an art contest that took place in my school when I was 14 years old, I start doing this activity more seriously.

As I have been done these activities since I am a child, I feel a huge connection with each one of my poems and paintings. That’s why I had a hard time when I enter to a poetry workshop and paint. I was a little bit afraid, to the eyes of the people. That they want to change what has important value to me, even I doesn’t have a great technique. This year I overcame that fear and participated for a short time in a theater workshop and poetry. And it was a great experience. I also enter to a painting class,  which I still attend today. These workshops are one of the good things that happened to me this year. And also as my great achievements of 2013.

The bad thing about this year is that I have not fulfilled my "new year goals" : to know a club , go to a concert and go see soccer in the Stadium. Another objective that I hadn’t fullfiled, it’s related with my feelings.  Years ago I broke up with my ex-partner. This year I had desire to start a new relationship, but my mind is still stuck in the memories. And I couldn’t fall in love with the many wonderful people who I've met this year. In spite there are beautiful people which I have beautiful relationships.

I think it will be very difficult to have another  love as big as the one I had , because apparently young people love them hard one night, and if all goes well a couple of months. Apparently I am from another time jajaja.

A big hug to everyone, I hope your year balances are better than mine. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSoOFn3wQV4

2 comentarios:

  1. Im very happy for you and the time that you dedicate to poetry. Im sure that next year will be even better for you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love to read your poems and see your draws on Facebook, is great that you can show this to us :) thank you
    you're a wonderlful person, Romy, a big friend!!! I hope you'll find someone who valorate that! hugs

    ResponderEliminar