jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

The country

My favorite place is the country.  My family and I go every summer to my the grandmother´s house in San Carlos near Chillan, is a little village called Chacay. I go with my cousins ​​to the mountain of Pines, we ingenious adventures among the trees. I very enjoy be there, the country is magical. I take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way in order to go, although only I go in the summer specifically in February. 

I prefer the country because  is a place where you can connect with the natural world, with the tree, the bird, the flowers, the animals, the earth, the green country, with the stones form, with the fabulous sky (above everything in the night) when the sky is riddled for starts. Definitely  the country is magical! In Chacay we go every night to walk looking at the stars, we walking until the little plaza of village. There you can find metal´s games for do physical exercise, as if that wasn't enough  too you can find other games  if not want  do physical exercise you can swing, play in the  teeter-totter or play in the caterpillar metal.

In the grandmother's family have lived the most beautiful moments I can remember. If one day pass for San Carlos invite you to visit my grandmother field, surely fascinate them.









2 comentarios:

  1. Hola Romina,
    Intente mandarte correo con instrucciones pero la direccion me aparece mala
    romix.rodriguezolo@gmail.com.
    corrígeme por favor.
    saludos,
    beatriz

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola estimada, sorry no había visto este mensaje, mi correo es romix.rodriguez010@gmail.com Espero que estes pasando lindas fiestas, un abrazo!

    nos vemos.

    ResponderEliminar