jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

New Semester


Hi!
About my experience with English III (in the past year, the first semester)  in terms of learning and in terms of achievements, I felt this course of study is a torture for me, I never understand this language (probably they noticed) nevertheless I have to learn, and still more important I want learn English, is a personal achievements.About this new semester I feel fear of fail my class because this is difficult for me, and I cannot take english class before, , for this cause, now I must of necessity approve, for not stay back. Honestly I would put everything in my power to make this new semester comes learning much more English than I know so far. I hope to start well! and the whole class desire to learn a lot! 








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario